Cartelux is on a mission to bring globally scalable video to the world’s most innovative brands. A rapidly scaling advertising technology company, with a thriving company culture, undergoing significant global expansion, Cartelux has launched into multiple industries including auto, property, finance and CPG. This position represents a truly unique opportunity to use your skills to affect a positive impact of our business & brand in Germany.
About the role Germany is a key market for Cartelux ongoing growth & expansion globally. As a result we are on the hunt for Germany’s finest talent to accelerate & elevate Cartelux presence in Germany, amongst existing clients and drive new client acquisition. This position will lead our efforts in Germany – responsible & accountable to all elements of our operation and relationships. Given the importance of the German market this person will also sit on our EU leadership team. As we are seeking the ideal candidate, and operate on a borderless basis, location is flexible across Germany. The role requires talent with supreme management and relationship credentials in addition to the ability to self-manage and be comfortable with the often changing landscape and business needs. Agility & Accountability are the key characteristics of the talent we are looking to add to our Cartelux team.
- New Business Development & Client Management
- People Management & Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Product Management & Development
- Financial Management, Forecasting & Reporting
Skills & Experience to be successful in the role
- Desire to succeed and continually improve self & business
- 10+ years of Agency, platform and/or client side experience at national level
- Multi-category experience, preference on auto, property, finance & CPG
- Savvy across advertising, marketing and all media types with sharp focus on digital
- Trusted relationships and network within Germany
- Ambitious, meticulously organised and confident presenter
- Customer centric, 1st class customer service focussed on developing relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and verbal in German & English
- Outstanding organisational skills and supreme attention to detail
- Ability to travel domestically and on occasion regional as required
- At the top of your game, and ready to take your career to the next level
If you are interested in the position, please send your c.v. to email@example.com and make sure to include a cover letter along with the application to be considered.
|Job Category||Client Services|