Cartelux is on a mission to bring globally scalable video to the world’s most innovative brands. A rapidly scaling advertising technology company, with a thriving company culture, undergoing significant global expansion. Cartelux has launched into multiple industries including auto, property, finance and CPG. This position represents a truly unique opportunity to use your skills to affect a positive impact to our business & brand in Australia.
About the role Australia is a key market for Cartelux ongoing growth & expansion globally. As a result we are on the hunt for Australia’s finest Digital Product Manager to accelerate & elevate Cartelux presence in Australia, amongst existing and new clients. This position will oversee the development and delivery of our proprietary platform. Given the importance of the Australian market this person will also sit on our AU leadership team. As we are seeking the ideal candidate, and operate on a borderless basis, location is flexible across Australia. The role requires talent with supreme management and relationship credentials in addition to the ability to self-manage and be comfortable with the often changing landscape and business needs. Agility & Accountability are the key characteristics of the talent we are looking to add to our Cartelux team.
- Product Management & Development + People Management & Leadership
- Design and creation of UX
- Scheduling and managing clients; delivering on commitments
- Learn and Adjust by determining client needs and requirements
- Establish time schedules with design and engineering teams
- Scope future product lines and assess market competition
- Collaborate with sales team to develop product sales strategies
- Maintain and develop product management team
- Reporting and forecasting of product deliverables into Company Directors
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & Experience to be successful in the role
- Desire to succeed and continually improve self & business
- 10+ years of digital product management experience
- Multi-category experience, preference on auto, property, finance & CPG
- Savvy across advertising, marketing and all media types with sharp focus on digital
- Ambitious, meticulously organised and confident presenter
- Customer centric, 1st class customer service focussed on developing relationships
- Ability to travel domestically and on occasion regional as required
- At the top of your game, and ready to take your career to the next level
If you are interested in the position, please send your c.v. to email@example.com and make sure to include a cover letter along with the application to be considered.