Cartelux is on a mission to bring globally scalable video to the world’s most innovative brands. A rapidly scaling advertising technology company, with a thriving company culture, undergoing significant global expansion, Cartelux has launched into multiple industries including auto, property, finance and CPG. The Business Analyst position represents a truly unique opportunity to use your skills to affect a positive impact on our business & brand.
About the role Cartelux is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for our proprietary platforms. At Cartelux, we manage fast paced, high value projects. As a Business Analyst, you are the key stakeholder on your project, responsible project scoping, gathering of requirements & intelligence and leading customer interactions. You will be able to maintain a close relationship with Business Stakeholders, working with them to analyse, communicate, test and validate requirements for the implementation or changes of the customized solution. Supported by our developer/architect you will define the final solution architecture, articulate it and ensure the follow up of their implementation.
The United Kingdom is a key market for Cartelux ongoing growth & expansion globally. As a result we are on the hunt for UK’s finest talent to accelerate & elevate Cartelux presence in the UK. As we are seeking the ideal candidate, and operate on a borderless basis, location is flexible across the UK. The role requires talent with supreme management and relationship credentials in addition to the ability to self-manage and be comfortable with the often changing landscape and business needs. Agility & Accountability are the key characteristics of the talent we are looking to add to our Cartelux team.
- Analyse & capture requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, task & workflow analysis.
- Document the requirements via Cartelux process by utilising use cases, solution design and UX.
- Lead workshops to drive detailed business requirements and conduct technical analysis of business requirements on project implementation engagements
- Engage & communicate with customers, understanding their business & anticipate solutions
- Develop processes & strategies to ensure projects are delivered accurately, on time & on cost
- Coordinate & oversee development with our technical team to ensure the delivery of the project
- Perform quality assurance to ensure the quality of the deliveries
- Assist in development of training materials
- Support product manager, sales team & technical team with new ideas, quotes and processes
- Provide first line support to clients with requests, changes, issues and help using the platform
- Monitor implementation process & campaigns running on channels i.e. Google, Line, Facebook
- Prepared to travel for key stakeholder meetings, if required.
Skills & Experience to be successful in the role
- Business analyst role (3-4 years minimum)
- Academic degree in IT, project management or business analysis (Other qual considered)
- Analytic & Business focus mind
- Strong written and verbal communication – English
- Feeling comfortable in client facing activities (Operational and C-level)
- Eliciting & documenting business processes
- Time management, negotiation & stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work in a team and to collaborate with other members around project
If you are interested in the position, please send your c.v. to email@example.com and make sure to include a cover letter along with the application to be considered.