1. Information About Us
cartelux.com is a website operated by Cartelux Australia Pty Ltd ABN 88 624 773 422, ACN 624 773 422, whose registered office is at Level 2, 77 Esplanade, Mooloolaba, Australia.
2. Accessing Our Site Or Our Services
Access to our Site and to our Service is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to our Site or our Service without notice (see below). We will not be liable if, for any reason, our Site or our Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts our Site or our Service, or our entire Site or Service to users who have registered with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your login details and any activities that occur under your account. If you have any concerns about your login details or think they have been misused, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org straight away to let us know. We can deactivate your account at any time.
3. Acceptable Use
You may use our Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site or our Service in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards in clause 5 below. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Site or our Service or any network or equipment used in the provision of our Service.
4. Interactive Features Of Our Site
5. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Service or Site, and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contributions as well as to its whole. Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where
they state opinions) and comply with applicable law in Australia and in any country from which they are posted. Contributions must not:
• contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, promote sexually explicit material or promote violence or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability,
sexual orientation or age;
• infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
• be likely to deceive any person or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence or promote any illegal activity;
• be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
• advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
6. Suspension And Termination
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service;
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Service;
• issuing of a warning to you;
• legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs on an (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described in this clause are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.